Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The worst laid plans of Hags and Witches
Leaving the glaring adventurers standing far below, as she spirals upwards through the night rain, Megarna scowls in irritation. Mallophor ...
-
Welcome back to the world of Fissa gentle (and not so gentle) men! For slightly over a hundred years, life has been good. Since the long a...
-
Standing to, a slightly scruffy, attention opposite their potential new Captain, Henshaw , Barbella and Doberman consider his pitch. As us...
-
Last weeks session ended up mostly being about finishing off the complicated, multiple combatant, river crossing encounter. Good fun but exh...
OK music, but I think Madonna's Material girl might of played well
ReplyDeleteNot loving the eighties ‘Treasure Hunt’ theme tune? I can still picture Annika Rice’s jiggling bottom. :D
DeleteI’m being weirdly obsessive with the music score choices, from the silly to the (slightly more) serious.
ReplyDeleteBeing late to catch up here. What the hell is going on? I never would have recognised the tune in a million years
ReplyDeleteI watched far too much TV in the 80s.
Delete