Friday 5 May 2023

Honour Amongst Thieves

Assif treated me to a home screening of the new D&D movie last night, courtesy of ZoeFlix.

It'd garnered good reviews and I was glad of the opportunity to see it much earlier than expected.

The very opening scene though, made me groan. Not because it was bad but it was horribly similar to an encounter I'd already written for our joint adventure.

The very next scene did the same thing and many others throughout the movie. I'll give Assif extra in-game bonuses every time he spots one during the next few sessions.

The alternative would be to rewrite them but I'm far too lazy to do that.

All-in-all it was a great movie with loads of funny blink-and-you'll-miss-them Easter eggs and insider gags.

Best throwaway line: "Well that's a little hurtful".

Thanks Assif.


Note: Yes, I corrected the spelling of the title. Bloody Americans. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canny Scott found in the South of England!

Morning Boys,  With Assif fully returned and Scott temporarily back in the bosom of his Mother country, we still have an opportunity for a...