Wednesday 3 May 2023

Fortnight Delay

Just an online confirmation of the two-week delay.

New game date:

Saturday the 3rd of June (9am/6pm start).

I've got no story-time expositions to fill the next five weeks but I might do a few just-for-fun little films. I will post up a where-you're-at-catch-up the weekend before the game though.

Now's the perfect time for any of your back-story entries or current-query posts. 

David wrote one to help us keep the momentum going (and draw attention to the fact that I've not only failed to give him a magic +4 Bastard sword of Awesomeness but I've actually managed to damage his normal one).

Know though, that any tid-bits you commit to Orange Inn help weave the story.

If you can find the time, I'd love to read them.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canny Scott found in the South of England!

Morning Boys,  With Assif fully returned and Scott temporarily back in the bosom of his Mother country, we still have an opportunity for a...