Wednesday 19 April 2023

Maydays!

When we started this lock-down-on-line campaign, I'd hoped to schedule our on-line sessions about four to six weeks apart. With that in mind, how does everyone feel about these possible Saturdays or Sundays in May? 

9am morning starts for David, Assif and me. 6pm evenings for Scott

David, called halt at noon (UK time) last session but I'd have happily played until 1pm (10pm for Scott). If everyone else is willing to do so, we can squeeze out four hours of gameplay next time.

(I was slightly frustrated to only be able to get through one combat encounter, an oasis looksee and half a journey.)

Possible Game dates:

Saturday 13th of May?
Sunday 14th of May?

Saturday 20th of May?
Sunday 21st of May?

Saturday 27th of May?
Sunday 28st of May?

6 comments:

  1. 20th is best for me. If that doesn't work for everyone let me know, I'll see what i can shift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can do 20th, sorry I called it early had tedious household stuff to do. Can plan better and be ok for longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not at all. We had a table booked for 1pm so i had no argument!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 13/14 are fine for me
    20/21 also fine
    Can't do 27/28

    I've held 20th in my diary for now given that seems the best date for everyone else too 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and if we want to play longer, just LMK so I can prepare and make sure Claire doesn't book us in for anything too early the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! We have a consensus. The 20th of May. That's exactly four weeks today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Canny Scott found in the South of England!

Morning Boys,  With Assif fully returned and Scott temporarily back in the bosom of his Mother country, we still have an opportunity for a...