As for the next online game, I’ll only offer up two possible dates for August, so as to maintain my monthly ‘mental health’ gap between sessions. After that we have September to try. Are all of you free for the morning of any of these weekend dates?
Saturday the 29th
Sunday 30th
September
Saturday the 26th
Sunday the 27th
My preference is August, but as I’m only offering up one possible weekend, I’ll understand if we fall into September.
Edit: Already down to just three weekends.
Second Edit: Thanks for all of you responding so quickly. Long (7 week) wait until our next session. I’ll see you all on Sunday morning of the 27th of September!
I can do;
ReplyDelete5/6th, 12/13th, 26/27th
I can do 26 / 27.
ReplyDeleteClaire is away that weekend so I could play longer, or would be happy to host a day / weekend if you'd like to go old fashioned.
Nice offer but I can’t really do a whole weekend anymore. Is the 26/27 the only date you’re free for?
DeleteI can only do 26/27 Sept from that list
ReplyDeleteFair enough. Let’s just say 9am Sunday the 27th of September it is. See you boys in seven weeks!
Delete