Saturday 17 August 2024

September Sometime?

Despite my manic morning, last weekend’s game turned out really well. Scott’s professional ‘GoogleMeet’ subscription (Thanks Scott) made gameplay much smoother, with us tea/pee breaking as needed rather than on the hour, every hour.

Considering our original plan of four to six weeks between sessions, we’re looking at September. I can’t make the first couple of weekends anyway, so that works out pretty well for me. The next question is when you’re all free?

Saturday the 14th of September

Sunday the 15th of September

Saturday the 21st of September

Saturday the 28th of September

Sunday the 29th of September

We’ve already agreed that mornings are better for all of us. I’ll (barring another grandchild) be pottering around from 8.30am but although I’ll remind everyone, it’ll be up to Scott to text us all the unlimited GoogleMeet code. 

Edit: We have a definite date where we’re all definitely available! (And two late possible possibilities.) 

Let’s just agree on Saturday the 21st. That gives me exactly a month to prepare Sir Briefadel’s evil monologue.

:D

4 comments:

  1. I cant do the first 2 dates, but im ok for 21st, 28th or 29th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm good for those dates. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do 21st. But will need to check with some other people about 28/29.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have checked. I can only do 21st.

    ReplyDelete

Reflections in the Dark: Arowe

Loosing yet another shaft from his suddenly righteous 'Oath-bow', Arowe howls in a fury that surprises himself, as the arrowhead, s...