Wednesday 10 July 2024

Six Month Intermission!

As we haven't gamed since the beginning of the year, let's try for an internet session in August.

Scott's back in the UK but although we're all in the same time-zone now, we're still in different towns/cities. As such, I propose we continue on with our on-line method for a while. At least until we've finished this 'module'.

So far, I'm mostly free for August, so I'll lay it out for you guys to whittle down the options.

Do we prefer mornings or evenings? Due to Scott being ten/eleven hours ahead of the rest of us, we fell into Scott doing evenings while the UKers did the early start. I quite liked the mornings as I'm generally awake around 5.30am anyway but I appreciate it's different for the rest of you.

August options:

Saturday 3rd Morning / Evening 

Sunday 4th Morning / Evening 

Saturday 10th Morning / Evening 

Sunday 11th Morning / Evening 

Saturday 24th Morning / Evening 

Sunday 25th Morning / Evening 

Let me know your preferences over the next few days, so we can lockish a date in.

Edit: We have a winner! 

Barring some personal disaster…

Saturday morning, the 10th of August.

As Scott’s not having to stay up late to give us three or four hours of game play, let’s start at 9am. I’ll start setting up the maps and minis before that though, if anyone wants to join me earlier to chat or test their microphones etc.

I’ll WhatsApp the Googlemeet link at 8.30am.

All you boys will need is your character sheets (including henchmen) and a set of dice.

3 comments:

  1. I like the mornings - Sat or Sun. all of those dates are good for me so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto what Assif said, prefer mornings all dates ok atm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mornings work well for me. Either Sat or Sun. But can't do 3rd or 4th.

    ReplyDelete

Reflections in the Dark: Arowe

Loosing yet another shaft from his suddenly righteous 'Oath-bow', Arowe howls in a fury that surprises himself, as the arrowhead, s...