Friday 4 August 2023

Game Date: Two Months Away

Scott provided several dates and we settled on the one exactly two months from the last one.

Next Session:

Saturday the 30th of September.

9am for the UKers and whatever time that makes it in the evening for Ozzy Scott.

This gives me plenty of time to twiddle my thumbs before my traditional last minute note-writing and model-making panic scramble.

To maintain momentum, I'll be posting up quasi-useful back stories and random imagery every Saturday and possibly Wednesdays, if my idle brain can generate enough self-entertaining mini projects.

See you boys in fifty-seven days!

3 comments:

  1. That's ages away. I'm bound to forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll risk one reminder about a week prior to the date and then rely on you to send the Google meet code half-an-hour before the actual game start. ;P

      Delete
    2. Yeah, sorry. That was a terrible joke.

      Delete

Canny Scott found in the South of England!

Morning Boys,  With Assif fully returned and Scott temporarily back in the bosom of his Mother country, we still have an opportunity for a...