Wednesday 7 October 2020

Same People, Same Places, Same Time Zones, Next Month?

So, now that I've posted up the gold, experience points and Rifkins recent history... Are we all onboard with continuing with this on a regular basis?
I'm happy to keep making paper maps and minis but it's absolutely up to you guys.
Is once a month acceptable? 
I suspect any less than that, we'd forget what we were doing. Any more often would probably be a logistical struggle.
Also, I'm aware that my natural DMing style is a bit irreverent but I could try to play it straight(er) if you'd all prefer.
Let me know in the comments section below...


2 comments:

  1. your DM style makes it the more enjoyable, as long as you keep away from obstacle problems that would waste the whole session. short and sweet and monthly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just by the module cover, you know that there's going to be a river!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Canny Scott found in the South of England!

Morning Boys,  With Assif fully returned and Scott temporarily back in the bosom of his Mother country, we still have an opportunity for a...