Thursday 14 January 2021

Fourth and Last Session of the Rat King adventure!

Scott has spoken and the rest of us have responded...

Saturday the 30th Evening 8pm for the yUKers.
Sunday the 31st Morning 7am for the lone Ozzy.


Aiming for three hours so I can be in bed by 11:30pm.

Our roles have been allocated thus:

I write and DM the adventures.
Assif runs the 'Mapcam' and moves the figures.
David controls initiative and drives combat.
and Scott is in charge of scheduling the monthly games.

Every one of those jobs helps me enormously.

Started writing and already come up with an encounter leading to the next Module that made me laugh.

:D

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to do the whole map thing - any suggestions on how to make it easier, just let me know.
    Should I maybe try a higher resolution camera? More than one angle?
    Direct overhead or from the side?

    It is nice that we can all take part in making this happen, but I absolutely appreciate that it is Kirk's hours of work that make it possible at all!

    And for the record I have put Saturday 30/1/21 evening in the calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you optimistically say 4th and last session! Like we will be finished on Saturday! 🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete

Canny Scott found in the South of England!

Morning Boys,  With Assif fully returned and Scott temporarily back in the bosom of his Mother country, we still have an opportunity for a...