Tuesday 16 March 2021

Dates

Hi chaps,

Have finally gotten myself together enough to look at the diary.

Do any of these dates work for you?

Saturday 27th March 

Saturday 10th April / Sunday 10th April

Saturday 17th April / Sunday 18th April

Saturday 24th April / Sunday 25th April

In all cases I can do my morning (your night the day before) or my evening (your morning of that date). If we do a Sunday evening I'll have a hard stop at a fair sensible time as that will be a school night for me.

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Less than a week before the next game.
    Assif and Scott, get yourself an early breakfast.
    Scott, get yourself an early dinner.
    I'll see you all 9am Saturday morning, 8pm Saturday evening.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Canny Scott found in the South of England!

Morning Boys,  With Assif fully returned and Scott temporarily back in the bosom of his Mother country, we still have an opportunity for a...